Where to Slow DownPosted on: January 21, 2020
Last year, based on a collection of data and statistics, Channel 9 News took time to lay out the most dangerous intersections across Central Florida, wherein most are found either directly in Orlando or along the I-4 corridor. By knowing these locations, drivers can, or at least should be able to demonstrate higher than usual caution when nearing a dangerous intersection.
- Sand Lake Road at John Young Parkway – flyover bridge currently under construction
- Pine Hills and Silver Star – part of the Pine Hills Road Safety Improvements project
- John Young Parkway at Oak Ridge Road – part of the Oak Ridge Road Safety Improvements project
- Central Florida Parkway at John Young Parkway – traffic study currently underway
- Oak Ridge Road at Texas Avenue – part of the Oak Ridge Road Safety Improvements project
- John Young Parkway at Americana Boulevard at Conroy Road – current intersection improvement project
- Pine Hills Road at Indian Hills Road – signal warranted and design beginning
If you or someone you love has been the victim of a wrongful death, a personal injury, or a motor vehicle accident, please contact the law offices of Beers and Gordon P.A. for a free consultation. Our firm serves all of Seminole, Orange, Volusia, Lake, and Brevard counties, including Oviedo, Winter Springs, Altamonte Springs, Sanford, Longwood, Winter Park, Lake Mary, and Greater Orlando. Our attorneys have over 50 years of combined experience ready and willing to go the distance on your case. Call us right away at 407-862-1825.